Frequently asked questions

Q. What sort of music may we have, and until what time?
A. A disco or a live band is permitted.  We have a suggested supplier of discos, but you are welcome to use your own preferred choice. Should this be the case, we must receive a copy of their public liability insurance and PAT test certificate at least a week before your date.
A. Bands/ discos can either play within the dance floor area or in the courtyard/marquee.
A. Music finishes at midnight.

Q. Can the residents have drinks after midnight?
A. Residents only are allowed to have bottles of wine/beer after hours by prior arrangement or as long as they are purchased before midnight from the bar

Q. Do we have to provide an evening buffet for additional evening guests?
A. It is advised that you cater for all of your ‘additional’ evening guests, and an agreed proportion of not less than 50% of your daytime guests. Please feel free to ask us for guidance!

Q. Can we leave cars overnight?
A. You are welcome to leave cars in our car park, at the owner’s own risk. Please collect by 11.00am the following day.

Q. Can we arrange taxis on the night?
A. As Norwood Park is situated in the countryside please ensure your guests are aware to pre book transport home on the evening of your day. We do have a local taxi contact who can provide a minibus service, this needs to be booked in advance.

Q. Can we have fireworks at our wedding?
A. Yes we do allow fireworks and sparklers here at Norwood Park: prices are available upon request. However we do not allow chinese lanterns, due to the close proximity of trees.

Q. May we throw confetti?
A. Confetti is extremely difficult to clear up, so we prefer you not to throw confetti.